auto-backup across the net

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Thu Jun 20 19:42:07 CDT 2002

I've not looked heavily into it, but I know MySQL supports replication,
which might be what you need.  This seems like a DB issue rather than a
programming issue.  So, I would look into documentation for MySQL or
Oracle or whatever database it is you are using before trying to write
something like this in Perl.

http://www.mysql.com/doc/R/e/Replication_Intro.html

You are using a database, right?  If you are creating your own database
using perl scripts, well, then I guess it is a perl issue.  :)

Chris

--
Chris Dawson
http://www.webiphany.com/