Fw: Switching mailing lists

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Jul 23 16:04:26 CDT 2002

Hmm... this apparently didn't go through.  I suspect that's due to the
offense s*u_b*s_c*r_i*b_e word being filtered.  I've replaced that below.

You should be getting your s*u_b*s_c*r_i*b_e email about now.  (/me idly
wonders if the majordomo software is smart enough to parse that word...)
--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!