Next meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 28 11:40:50 CST 2002

>>>>> "Curtis" == Curtis Poe <cp at onsitetech.com> writes:

Curtis> The next meeting is Wednesday, March 13th.  Location is
Curtis> undetermined, but we've been thinking about A Beautiful Pizza
Curtis> at 3341 SE Belmont.  Phone is 503-233-5444.

Would love to be there... again.  Had it been either of the following
two weeks, no problem.  {sigh}

Curtis - you're conspiring against me again!  A conspiracy of one!
How do you manage? :)

TIMTOWTDI