[Pdx-pm] Meeting tonight

Todd Caine tcaine at eli.net
Wed Dec 11 13:11:57 CST 2002

It sounds like the Rose and Raindrop has no appreciation for repeat customers.  I would like to try a different e
stablishment.

We could meet up at the Rabbit Hole Restaurant/Mad Hatter Lounge.  It is located at 203 SE Grand Ave.  They have
plenty of seating upstairs and the staff is usually friendly.

http://portland.citysearch.com/profile/8470118/

Todd

--

/*   There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
   those who understand binary and those who don't  */