[Pdx-pm] Meeting tonight

mikeraz at PATCH.COM mikeraz at PATCH.COM
Wed Dec 11 12:29:34 CST 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:24:07AM -0800, Curtis Poe typed:

> Speaking of worse, while we've been reserving that space every month for
> almost a year,
> However, after a year of this and having Rose and Rain Drop playing "Guess
> which shell the policy pea is under this month", I'm getting a bit tired of
> them.

If you bear in mind that the Rose and Raindrop owner died a few weeks ago, a
change in management and policy is not too surprising.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says:
You can't mend a wristwatch while falling from an airplane.