[Pdx-pm] August must be BBQ month...

Ben Marcotte ben_a_marcotte at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 11:45:17 CDT 2002

This month marks a special 20th anniversary for me.  No, nothing involving a
marriage or relationship, at least of a human sort that is.  See, it's been
twenty years since I started programming (yes that would be at the tender age
of 9), thus embarking on the path to utter and complete geekhood, and it's all
been downhill from there ;-)

To commemorate, I'm having a party/bbq thingy at the house and PDX.pm is
invited!

Where:
8395 SW Garden Home Road (see directions below)

When:
Saturday, August 17th about 6 PM till whenever...

Please RSVP so I can plan ahead!  I'm providing burgers, (both meat and
veggie), burger fixings, chips, dip, beer and soft drinks.  If you'd like to
bring your own anything else, it is welcome.

DIRECTIONS
<<<<<