Where do we meet?!?!

Garrett Moffitt dadinportland at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 16:21:25 CDT 2002

I think i'll put aside my lurker status an interject
some thoughts. If these have already been discussed,
you have my apologies.
Round table pizza used to let people use a "party"
room without a promise to buy food. However if a group
showed up week after week and didn't at least by a
pizza, I'm sure they would get cranky.

When I lived in CA we were able to get a good sized
room from the local YMCA. Very cheap if a remember
right.

What does it take to get a room at a library?

Are you looking for something im Portland proper, or
would some of the neighboring cities do as well?