Where do we meet?!?!

Curtis Poe poec at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 16:35:10 CDT 2002

--- "Stout, Joel R" <Stout.Joel at emeryworld.com> wrote:
> Produce Row info (that is the place right?):
> 204 S. E. Oak, Portland, Oregon
> Tel: (503) 232-8355
>
> Parking is a little better there than Rose and Raindrop.  Although I know
> R&R serves Brutal Bitter which makes the parking hassles bareable.
>
> Joel

Frankly, I was tempted to go with the Rose and Raindrop, but I don't want to keep pulling the rug
out from everyone, so I stuck with Produce Row.

My intention now is to call McMenimans and explain that I represent the local chapter of a
non-profit and would they pretty please be willing to lower their minimum order for a conference
room if we commit to a regular schedule?  Right now, the one on Broadway requires at least $200 be
spent (before tip) and I don't relish that coming out of my pocket.

If they go for it, I'll let everyone know.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A