Help with DOS attack

Michael Mitchell protek_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 13:18:48 CDT 2001

I've received it, the extension is deceptive with a name.doc.bat
handle.  Clearly it is grabbing names out of various folks email
address books.

In asking for advice I did what I knew would be useless, and replied:

"Never open executables sent by email, even allegedly by friends."

I offer that same advice.  Again this has a "bat" extension.

-mike mitchell