Next Perl Mongers meeting

Christian cb at onsitetech.com
Mon Dec 17 14:39:01 CST 2001

Curtis -

I don't know about the rest of your but, I always felt there might be more
to benchmarking and Benchmark.pm. I feel that I've only scratched the
surface. Then again if there is just not much more to it and people tell me
that then I'll finally be rid of this awful feeling :).

Christian Brink
CTO
ONSITE! Technology
www.onsitetech.com
503.233.1418
cb at onsitetech.com

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!