LWP Modules

Gordon Jackson gordon at rescuebreather.com
Fri Aug 31 11:25:19 CDT 2001

Hi all

I am trying to use a program that utilizes the LWP Perl Modules on my
server and they are not working. I am using a virtual server with AIT. I
have located the modules on my server at:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/LWP but AIT says they are not there. They
tell me for 20.00 they will load them, so to end all this I am going to pay
the 20 so that I can force them to fix the problem.

My problem is for them to install the module for me they need me to provide
the following 2 pieces of the puzzle:

1) They want a copy of the module. I have been to CPAN but have no idea
exactly what part is the full LWP module or to be quit honest what to send
them.

2) They want me to tell them where to install them. And to be honest again
I have not got a clue.

Can anyone help me?

THX
Any questions or problems please feel free to email or call me.

THX
Gordon Jackson
Webmaster
Rescuebreather.com