Nov. Meeting Debriefing

Daniel Chetlin daniel at chetlin.com
Thu Nov 16 04:27:15 CST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:29:19PM -0800, Joshua Keroes wrote:
> Speaker: Daniel Chetlin
>
> [1] http://chetlin.com/perl/html_parsing.html

FYI, this link is not particularly complete at this point. I do intend
to clean it up and break it into slides and paper, but I won't have time
until the 28th at the earliest. If you're interested, under the same
diretory is the beginnings of the paper part, although it's not too much
different at this point. It's called html_mystuff.html.

Thanks!

-dlc
(Can we get the auto-TIMTOWTDI thing turned off? I'm running out of
clever things to do with it...)
TIMTOWTDI