Intro and two questions

Belgarion belman at subdimension.com
Wed Nov 1 23:47:13 CST 2000

mm.. good idea. i've attached a small utility I use on the solaris systems
at work that don't have GNU grep, it's a recursive grep, which is very
useful with the wonderful disorganization we call the development server. :)

it could also use improvements, such as using file or such to test if it's
text, following symlinks for linked items not within the scope, etc.
hopefully this will help a bit.

Erik Hollensbe