Exploring the deeper meaning of Perl

Jason Annin-White jasona at inetarena.com
Wed May 17 11:53:26 CDT 2000

I personally think that Perl is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Sadly, I haven't gotten to use it as much as I would like in my current job
roles.  I use it for making command line tools more versatile, for scripting
system administration and for converting ugly files into pretty data, but
that is hardly hard-core, OOP

I've Done some CGI scripts that interact with web pages and that was fun.

I'm just wondering if there is a good place to look for projects.  Someplace
that can possibly give small assignments or some other way to develop better
Perl skills without quitting my job and starting an entry level position
someplace.

Jason White