[Oslo.pm] A Perl 7 conversation with brian d foy (Feb 3rd 2021 @18:30)

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tir 2. Feb 2021 05:29:30 PST

Hei!

Topic:   How may we prepare for Perl 7?
Speaker: brian d foy
Time:    Wednesday Feb 3rd 2021, 18:30 CET
Place:   Online, using Zoom.us
Signup:  https://www.meetup.com/Oslo-pm/events/273374484/

We have invited brian d foy to speak about the upcoming major release of Perl!
With us, he’ll make dive into the rationale behind this release, what to
expect and how to transition your own codebase to the new version.

The first part of this meeting will be done online and later published on
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMg7ia28fvx6iN08QR_-ig/videos

The second part of this meetup (when we’re done with the above part), we will
continue with a closed session where the participants at the meetup can join
the conversation with brian! This is a great opportunity to learn new tips and
tricks on this topic from one of the most experienced Perl developers out
there. This part will not be streamed or published, and is only available to
registered participants.

Access to the second part is given to those who sign up on our meetup page
(link above).

I hope to see you there, and remember to forward this mail to colleagues &
friends who might be interested!

Best regards,

- Salve J. Nilsen (Oslo.pm)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen