[Oslo.pm] Søker sponsorer for Perl 6 Patterns hackathon!

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Fre 13. Apr 2012 09:04:59 PDT

Hei!

Perl 6 Patterns hackathonen har idag 3 sponsorer:

  NUUG Foundation          (10,000 NOK)
  Oslo.pm                  (10,000 NOK)
  Jan Ingvoldstad IT ENK   (5,000 NOK)

Vi takker dem alle for støtten!

Men det er rom for flere. Jan Ingvoldstad oppfordrer andre om å matche
beløpet hans:

    http://howcaniexplainthis.blogspot.com/2012/04/oslopm-perl-6-patterns-hackathon-2012.html

Sitat:

   Call for sponsor matching

   In this spirit, Ingvoldstad IT decided to sponsor this hackathon
   with NOK 5,000 (≈ EUR 650), and I hereby call for other companies
   who develop software* to match this amount. Oslo.pm will put those
   money to good use!

   * I did not write "Perl" here, because I think that is largely
     irrelevant. Perl 6 is an amalgam of many of the most interesting
     programming language features, and offers a very compelling path
     to those who want a next-generation language after the current
     versions of e.g. Perl, Python, and Ruby.

Jeg kan bare si: Støttes! :D

mvh,

- Salve J. Nilsen (leder, Oslo.pm)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen