[Oslo.pm] One week until the Perl 6 Patterns hackathon - Sign up today!

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Fre 13. Apr 2012 08:44:52 PDT

Hei!

We're one week away from the hackathon! :)

If you plan on coming, PLEASE sign up! We're budgeting for food and
such, and need to know how many will show up. You can sign up here:

    http://oslo.pm/  - Follow the "Påmelding (signup)" link.

We'll start off with a social gathering and dinner on Friday, at
Amundsen Spiseri & Bryggeri <http://amundsenbryggeri.no/>. And another
social trip to Schouskjelleren, probably on Saturday.

We have a limited budget for the friday dinner, so if you plan on
attending the hackathon, please tell us ASAP if you'd like to come to
the dinner too! Send a mail to <p6hackathon at perlworkshop.no>.

If you want to keep up-to-date on what's happening, join us on IRC!
We're on the #oslo.pm channel om irc.perl.org.

- Jan
- Karl Rune
- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen