[Omaha.pm] Catalyst for Perl...?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Nov 8 12:58:48 PST 2007

After listening to the FLOSS weekly podcast:
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/twit.cachefly.net/FLOSS-020.mp3

I am interested in the Catalyst framework for Perl.  (I was interested in
Ruby on Rails, but just haven't had the time to learn Ruby and pick up the
"on Rails" piece too...)

Anyone using this in real life?

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
Secure Internet Connections, National Information Infrastructure, DES,
Panama, Satellite imagery, eternity server, Bubba the Love Sponge
Texas, CSE, Iris, TDR, Hillal, Spyderco, Aladdin
DIA, FSB, Fax encryption, virus, MD4, Chelsea, B.D.M.,Sphinx