[Omaha.pm] Fwd: First Brussels Perl Workshop

kiran bina kiranbina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:08:51 PDT 2007

First:
There is no need to be a porter. You are a coworker.

co·work·er      /ˈkoʊˌwɜrkər, koʊˈwɜr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show
Spelled Pronunciation[koh-wur-ker, koh-wur-] Pronunciation Key - Show
IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a fellow worker; colleague.

Second: Possibility of me paying for travel is not far-fetched either.
We first have to get one grant money to get our shop going. I will
guarentee you we will go to these conference as COWORKERS ;-)