[Omaha.pm] Win -> Unix

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Mar 9 14:30:13 PST 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 3:23 PM, Sean Edwards wrote:
> Wrong list.  This question is for the Omaha Linux User
> Group: http://www.olug.org.
>
> You can join the list at the website.

Welcome to the Omaha Perl Mongers!

"Dual boot" is a very popular thing to want to do. The OLUG guys are
great and will be happy to help. Check out their semi-annual "Install
Fest" offerings -- you just show up w/ a PC and they help you install
Linux/Win combos from scratch.

Then, when you've got your hardware settled, you can get busy ruling
the world through Perl. -grin-