[Oc-pm] June 20th Meeting Notes

Pete Wilson peter.t.wilson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:57:56 PDT 2007

There is an Olde Ship in Fullerton as well as one in Santa Ana.  The website
[1] in the archive message has information for both of them.  The pub in
Fullerton is off the 91 freeway[2].  I have been to the Fullerton location a
couple of times.  It appears to be a very authentic pub, at least to my
Yankee eyes.  I doubt they have open wifi, but that probably doesn't matter.

Thanks for the summary David.

[1] http://www.theoldeship.com
[2] http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Olde+ship&near=Fullerton,+CA

-Pete