OC-PM: Social meet (w/Ben Tilly) this month reminder

Wilson, Douglas dgwilson at sonomasystems.net
Mon Jun 2 14:03:50 CDT 2003

This is a reminder that a social monger meet up is planned for this month,
and
a visiting perl guy from NYC is planning to come also, here are the details:

Time:
Wednesday, June 17th 7pm

Place:
The Olde Ship
British Pub & Restaurant
1120 W 17th St
Santa Ana, California
714-550-6700 tel
714-441-1449 fax
www.theoldeship.com

Directions:
Take I-5 (North from Oakley) to Santa Ana
Exit 17th St. Turn Left (Go West) past Main St.
It'll be on the left, but go to Bristol and make a U-turn
and its on the right.

Dinners are just under to just over $10 (Good food, good drink!)
Let me know if you plan on coming so I can make reservations
(I've already got two definite maybes from a couple of San Diego
mongers, c'mon, lets show'em that OC isn't as apathetic as
everyone says we are :0)

See ya there :-)