OC-PM: Follup up from last night

Michael Wood mike at oakleyweb.com
Wed Feb 4 12:24:22 CST 2004

Greetings,

Well, it has been decided, that instead of terminating the group completely,
to instead keep all upcoming meetings entirely social.  OCPM meetings will
indefinitely remain a social gathering *only* until someone wishes to step
up to the proverbial plate and take it all over.

We are going to try out a few places to meet and hopefully slide into a
"default" meeting spot when everyone agrees they like a particular
location - likely it will be a pub or pizza parlor of some sort - just so
long as copious amounts of beer and pizza exist ;)

So with that said, we'll see you at the next meet.  The location will be
posted on the website in a few days.

-Mike