OC-PM: Tonight's Meeting

Michael Wood mike at oakleyweb.com
Tue Feb 3 12:05:40 CST 2004

Greetings,

When: Tonight @ 7pm (Feb 3rd)
Where: Starbucks
Topic: The future of OCPM.

I cannot mapquest starbucks for you, because it is brand new and in a
relatively new center.  It is on the corner where Portola and Glenn Ranch
intersect.  Glenn Ranch comes off of Portola - in one direction, it goes up
the hill to Ellipse, where Oakley is.  And the other direction, Glenn Ranch
turns right into the plaza where Starbucks is - which is literally a few
feet from Portola.  If you need help or better directions, call my cell:
949.235.2496.

Future OCPM meetings may not be possible for me to host any longer.  As a
group, I think we need to discuss possiblities of passing yonder torch
along, suspending future meetings indefinitely, keeping the group to the
mailing list, or simply wrapping the group up in a casual environment - over
a tasty coffee.

At any rate, I'm sure you get the idea.

I really hope to see you there tonight - again, please call me directly if
you have any questions.

-Michael