[oak perl] Special meeting next week: Andy Lester on technical debt

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Aug 10 20:35:42 PDT 2006

Hi Quinn,
Thanks for posting about the Andy Lester talk.

Especially for those who will be in SF anyway for the LinuxWorld Outing,
it sounds like an opportunity.
George

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your recent post on SanFrancisco.pm which included
* our LinuxWorld Outing announcement
* the observation that people going to the Outing
  should know about Andy's talk.
George