[oak perl] Introduction [misc.]

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Jul 14 21:41:57 CDT 2004

[This is part 3 (of 3) of my response to your intro.]

Steve,

meetings:
Well, our "regular" meeting place is in Alameda.
And I gather that's a trek for you.
I hope you make it there,
maybe in August.

link to website:
Thanks for the link to:
   http://foxglove.dnsalias.org/~sfink/
I was particularly interested in
* command-line vs. graphical interfaces
* the comic

perl 6:
pumpking -- kool.
rules -- kool.
Perhaps, you'll be willing to share
some of what you learned and experienced with that.

George