[oak perl] So long, fare well, bye bye...

Craig McLaughlin cpm at bitbucket.com
Wed Jul 14 12:06:06 CDT 2004

All --

Well, I never did manage to make it to a meeting (bad me), but at least I
got to meet a few of you at JavaOne last year (I think that's where it
was... I went to so many cons I've lost track)...

My wife and I are relocating to the Portland, OR area in a couple of
weeks, so I'll be shifting my perling dervish activities northwards to the
tune of 677 miles as the Hybrid drives.

I'll likely remain on the list, and I promise that if I ever do anything
cool that isn't coded so badly as to be an embarassment, I'll share. :)

Best wishes,
--Craig

Craig McLaughlin  /  cpm at bitbucket.com  /  Who, me?