[Nottingham-pm] NLUG Pizza & Pub social tonight

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 07:36:49 PST 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 14:35, Barbie wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 01:42:55PM +0000, Michael Erskine wrote:
> > Join us at NLUG's Pizza & Pub Social tonight - see
> > http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/ (extract follows)
> > Plus discussion of upcoming visit by Birmingham Perl Mongers as a run up
> > to YAPC::Europe (http://www.yapceurope.org/conferences.html)
> How far did your discussion go? I hope it involved beer ;)

Yes! Many real ales were put away.

> Do you have a venue for the event next month? I'll probably be getting
> there by car, but I suspect a couple may arrive by train. If you're able
> to give us some directions, I can pass them on to the others.
> Looking forward to seeing you guys.

The venue is now arranged for Jono's talk: Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford St.,
Nottingham, NG2 1AA (see http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/ - I revamped the
NLUG site (slightly) this week). The best place for parking will be The
Broadmarsh Centre - I'll be available to guide our out-of-town visitors to
and from the venue. More details, and perhaps a map or two, to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you too.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
QOTD:
	"Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy."