[Nottingham-pm] NLUG Pizza & Pub social tonight

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 06:35:32 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 01:42:55PM +0000, Michael Erskine wrote:
> Join us at NLUG's Pizza & Pub Social tonight - see
> http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/ (extract follows)
>
> Plus discussion of upcoming visit by Birmingham Perl Mongers as a run up to
> YAPC::Europe (http://www.yapceurope.org/conferences.html)

How far did your discussion go? I hope it involved beer ;)

Do you have a venue for the event next month? I'll probably be getting
there by car, but I suspect a couple may arrive by train. If you're able
to give us some directions, I can pass them on to the others.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Have fun,
Barbie.