[HRPM] The directions as I know them....

Jeff Duffy jeff at alanne.com
Wed Mar 28 12:58:39 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:26:58 -0500, Collin Cusce alluded:

> Ok, so I take 64 to 264 to the "MacArcthur Center Mall" exit (whichever one that is),

 The exit from 264 is City Hall, then left on St. Paul, and right
into the mall parking garage.
Parking in the garage will run you about !.50. Alternatively, you can
try to park on Monticello
or one of the side streets, but good luck.

> then I go to the mall (I assume it's near the exit in some way)

 Yep. Directly across from the 264 exit (St. Paul's), or right if you
are coming onto St. Paul's
from City Hall.

> and go across the street to the GreatBridge building (I'm guessing there is only one
> 'across the street' near the mall).

 Across the street on Monticello (the same side as Castaldi's and
Kinkaids).

> Once I get to the correct building, I enter (is there a gaurd?)

 No guard. There will be a sign. Take the elevator to the third
floor, knock on the door.
Or call my cell at 757-472-3557.

>  and go to the room (which room?)

 First conference room on the left.

> where the meeting is being held. Oh, and if I want dinner, I go to the restraunt in the mall
> (and as Lyman pointed out, that restraunt is still very much undecided).

 Let's call it Max and Erma's (Monticello side of the mall).

>  As you can tell, I have no idea where I am supposed to go. PLEASE GIVE BETTER DIRECTIONS!

 Did I leave anything out? Also take a look at

http://www.greatbridge.com/about/map.php

Jeff

--
 Jeff Duffy