[HRPM] The directions as I know them....

Collin Cusce cusce at jlab.org
Wed Mar 28 12:26:58 CST 2001

Ok, so I take 64 to 264 to the "MacArcthur Center Mall" exit (whichever one that is), then I go to the mall (I assume it's near the exit in some way) and go across the street to the GreatBridge building (I'm guessing there is only one 'across the street' near the mall). Once I get to the correct building, I enter (is there a gaurd?) and go to the room (which room?) where the meeting is being held. Oh, and if I want dinner, I go to the restraunt in the mall (and as Lyman pointed out, that restraunt is still very much undecided).

As you can tell, I have no idea where I am supposed to go. PLEASE GIVE BETTER DIRECTIONS!