[HRPM] Is there still a meeting tomorrow?

Branson Matheson Branson.Matheson at FergInc.com
Tue Jun 26 09:58:10 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 10:35:41AM -0400,Collin Cusce spoke forth:
> Hey, just wanted to see what's going on.  As the subject says, I
> just want to know if there is still a meeting this week, and if so,
> is it going to be held over here at JLab still?  Also, if you plan
> on having the meeting here next month, we got bumped by some more
> important people types into the room A110 for July 25.  I think it's
> a much nicer place to meet (window-view, better seating), but it's
> not as convenient to find as the other room (you have to turn right
> and go down the A-wing a few feet).  If Jeff wants to do a meeting
> in Norfolk again, this would be a good day.

 I am game for anything .. Just need to know .. I don't have band
 practice till after 9 tomorrow.. so hopefully we can still do this ..

 FYI ... I am changing jobs.. and leaving FEI. I will be doing
 independent consulting for a while outta my house .. my new personal
 email is branson at windborne.net.

 Someone fill collin and I in eh?

  - branson