[HRPM] Is there still a meeting tomorrow?

Collin Cusce cusce at jlab.org
Tue Jun 26 09:35:41 CDT 2001

Hey, just wanted to see what's going on. As the subject says, I just want to know if there is still a meeting this week, and if so, is it going to be held over here at JLab still? Also, if you plan on having the meeting here next month, we got bumped by some more important people types into the room A110 for July 25. I think it's a much nicer place to meet (window-view, better seating), but it's not as convenient to find as the other room (you have to turn right and go down the A-wing a few feet). If Jeff wants to do a meeting in Norfolk again, this would be a good day.