[HRPM] Sorting ps list - source code for server and client

Matt Shivers mshivers11 at home.com
Mon Nov 27 16:48:30 CST 2000

Chris,

Thanks for the nits on my code. I'm always looking for ways to improve my
code. I guess I was taking advantage of Perl on some of the lines (the
scalar change and the push change), but it says something about Perl that
those lines worked the way they were. Now that I think about it, relying on
the internals of Perl to take care of things is kinda dangerous. If the
internals change, the previously working code could blow up. That's a scary
thought.

Anyway, on the the problem at hand. I will have to sit down and parse your
"pidorder" subroutine before I ask any questions.

Thanks,

Matt