[HRPM] Perl is finished!?

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Wed May 24 11:51:32 CDT 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Terry Bader wrote:

> Well, according to this article, PErl will not be developed beyond
> 5.6.... Personally I hope that someone or group of someones will try
> and continue on the development....
> http://www.segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=3905b40e-05c0a760

That story would make much more sense with a grain of salt.  :-)

> By the way, havent heard much about the meeting, it is still on right?

Yes, yes.  I've been out of town dealing with the amazingly difficult
medical profession.  But I'm planning on talking about mod_perl or hashes
next week.  It's not totally decided.  People seem to want mod_perl more.
I'll see how this week goes.

--
</chris>

Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.