[HRPM] RE: [twuug] Updated Important TWUUG Information

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Wed May 24 10:21:27 CDT 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Ken Long wrote:
> Really?  I thought they were doing the FOURTH wednesday?  This would
> be the rare beast known as the 5th wednesday.....

It's on the last Wednesday.  Which is good because I don't have my
presentation together yet.  And despite what the web site says, I suspect
next weeks talk will be on mod_perl.  I've gotten a few emails requesting
that instead.  And I may talk about Mason some too.  Mondo cool stuff.

--
</chris>

Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.