[HRPM] No Perl Class this weekend

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Thu May 11 15:10:15 CDT 2000

I have had a major family emergency and I'm going out of town to help fix
things.  Jeff is supposed to be out of town this weekend too.  I haven't
been able to get in touch with him yet.  Please accept my sincere
apologies.  We can do a review session next week to get everybody back in
the groove.  I should have plenty of time to work on the slides for the
rest of the classes, though.  :-|

--
</chris>

Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.