[HRPM] Re: [twuug] What a Great June!

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Wed Jun 21 10:53:07 CDT 2000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Hoyt wrote:
> So the pressure is on the Perl Mongers to finish the month off with a bang.

Thanks Hoyt!  But just as a reminder, I will be talking about mod_perl
this month for real - 28 Jun 7:30p.  Jeff is here and he remembers which
night the meeting is now, so we will have a conference room.  :-)  Check
out http://norfolk.pm.org for directions.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare