[HRPM] Class Location Verification

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Fri Jun 9 20:12:16 CDT 2000

 I'd like to clarify the location of the new office. It may have sounded
as if it was near where TWUUG meets, but is in fact just a few hundred
feet away from the old office.

 Instead of turning left into the old office parking lot from Greenbrier
Circle, continue on around the circle and take the third right *after*
that. Turn right and park (look for my car, a green '99 Accord, plates
read 'OPEN SRC'. The correct door will have a wheelchair ramp and is
labeled 825-M at the top. I included an updated image to make it a
little more clear. If you get lost beep me at 757-307-3618.

 See you there!

 Jeff