[HRPM] Class is on!

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Fri Jun 9 15:06:29 CDT 2000

Yes, that's right.  We are actually having class tomorrow.  There are
actually chairs for you to sit in.  The instructor already has slides
written.  Short of a natural disaster, we're on -- unless you get lost...

The map to the new Semcor office is attached.  It'll be on the website
within a few days.  It's 825 Greenbrier Circle, Suite M.  It looks like
it's about halfway back the road to Lockheed.  Jeff indicated that Suite M
is around the back.  Look for his OpenSrc-mobile.  And we'll have some
sort of signs up.

I'm talking about regular expressions, so make sure you get plenty of
sleep and have enough caffeine to survive.  :-)

--
</chris>

Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.