[niederrhein.pm] Perl with booth ("assembly") at 35C3 (35th CCC) in Leipzig, 27-30 december 2018

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Mo Dez 10 03:49:44 PST 2018

At 09:11 AM 12/10/2018, Jens Rehsack wrote:
Perl will be represented at 35C3 (the 35th CCC,
schedule:
<https://fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress/2018/Fahrplan/>https://fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress/2018/Fahrplan/
) in Leipzig from 27-30 December 2018, because
Daniel Boehmer sent in a proposal for a Perl Assembly, and it got accepted.
>><https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/acedf063-aa69-4463-bd04-1f57b774da8a>https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/acedf063-aa69-4463-bd04-1f57b774da8a
>>
>>Daniel tells me it is a bit late to get tickets
>>(I would need somebody who still has vouchers,
>>and book a hotel, and it all would be
>>difficult).  So, we are discussing that I send
>>him a box with swag (stickers, buttons,
>>brochures, etc).  Or give the box to somebody who is going to CCC in Leipzig.
>>
>>So: anybody near me going?  Dutch / German / Belgian people?

>We're close to a week after - in Köthen, so we
>probably could bring sth. back.

Haha, nice one.
But, not needed.  There's at least two people I
know going there, and one of them also will come to FOSDEM.
I still have nobody who will go to Leipzig to
35C3, so at the moment, it will still be "postal services".

Greetz, Wendy