[niederrhein.pm] Did we know about Frankfurt.pm already?

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudssus.de
Mo Jan 28 14:29:57 PST 2013

Yeah sure, we can jump over, Frankfurt.pm is very active and it was
lovely being at their meetings helping making the schedule for
YAPC::EU 2012. They have a nice place. We could jump for a united out
of band meeting. Like every 2 months meeting as CentralGermanSocial ;)
haha. That would actually intense push on the movement in germany.