[Neworleans-pm] Fwd: Shreveport Perl Mongers Group

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Fri Apr 1 12:26:57 PST 2005

Subject: Shreveport Perl Mongers Group
Date: Friday April 1 2005 13:56
From: "dru145 at drusshop.com" <dru145 at drusshop.com>
To: joey at joeykelly.net

Hello,

I am thinking about starting a Shreveport PM group. I would appreciate if
you could forward this to your New Orleans PM mailing list and ask them if
 they know anyone in the Shreveport area who would be interested in joining.

Thank you,
Dru

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net
GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL