[Neworleans-pm] Loved the meeting

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Wed Jun 16 12:38:46 CDT 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Donnie Cameron wrote:

> I really enjoyed the last New Orleans Perl Mongers meeting. Thanks for
> all the valuable input (both technical and other) regarding Squiggly. I
> assure you that I walked out of that meeting convinced about
> open-sourcing the program. I have even reached an agreement with Tracy
> about when this will happen.

Excellent!  I really enjoyed the tiny glimpse of Squiggly I got.  I
look forward to seeing more of it.

> Dave Cash, I loved your idea for the Distributive Perl Mongers Library
> (I don't remember what name you gave it, so forgive me for making one
> up). I want to help, so with respect to that project I'm at your
> disposal if you find you can use the help.

Thanks, Donnie.  I'll get it touch with you when I get further along
on it.

I enjoyed the meeting as well, and I look forward to next month's
meething.

Take care,

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.