[Neworleans-pm] Loved the meeting

Donnie Cameron donnie at solomonstreet.com
Tue Jun 15 14:36:00 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I really enjoyed the last New Orleans Perl Mongers meeting. Thanks for
all the valuable input (both technical and other) regarding Squiggly. I
assure you that I walked out of that meeting convinced about
open-sourcing the program. I have even reached an agreement with Tracy
about when this will happen.

Dave Cash, I loved your idea for the Distributive Perl Mongers Library
(I don't remember what name you gave it, so forgive me for making one
up). I want to help, so with respect to that project I'm at your
disposal if you find you can use the help.

David Keeney, thank you for dragging me into my first Perl Mongers meeting.

David Martin, as you know, I was impressed with the quality of the
product that you delivered when we had the chance to work together a few
years ago. I look forward to the possibility of us working together
again. Wouldn't it be awsome if one day Perl Mongers somehow contributed
in a significat way to making New Orleans into a viable high-tech center?

--Donnie