[Neworleans-pm] Project idea and thanks

Donnie Cameron donnie at solomonstreet.com
Sun Aug 15 23:35:40 CDT 2004

Hi Simon,

Sorry I took so long to answer. I was so busy that I had to skip this
message several times. I promise to try to reply sooner in the future.
About your message:

1. It's nice to talk code, isn't it?

2. Skump is a great suggestion. What an interesting and funny concept! I
definitely think this would be a good project for Perl. You could use a
Java applet for capturing the drawings.

Best,

--Donnie