[Neworleans-pm] Project idea and thanks

Simon Dorfman EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com
Sat Aug 14 04:05:26 CDT 2004

Donnie, David & Joey,
1. Many thanks for your help and ideas about how to get started on my
project yesterday.  I feel like this is actually something I can accomplish
now if I take it in small pieces.

2. Re: the project y'all want to work on together with cvs and such.  Here's
a project idea for you: http://www.skump.org

http://www.skump.org/how_to_play_skump.html
Is a simple explanation of the game.

http://www.skump.org/web_based_skump.html
Is a very basic call for programmer help with some ideas of what the site
might be.

Check it out, it's a fun game.  The thing is, it may not be best suited for
perl because it involves capturing drawings.  I planned to do it with flash
and php back a couple years ago when I put that site online.  I don't know
if perl could do something like that (maybe in conjunction with imagemagik
or something?).  Anyway, it's an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

Simon