APM: Ruvane Auditorium, was: [RPM] brian d foy to present at next meeting!

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at ncsu.edu
Thu May 9 18:10:48 CDT 2002

rob.west at tekelec.com Wed, 8 May 2002 14:34:31 -0400
 >> I'm happy to announce that brian d foy has offered to present a
 >> talk on Perl Design Patterns at our next meeting. He has also
 >> agreed to talk briefly about The Perl Review, the Perl Mongers org,
 >> and the Perl community in general.
<snip>

"Brandon Peele" <blpeele at unity.ncsu.edu> Thu, 9 May 2002 18:19:12 -0400
 > where is this Ruvane auditorium located?

Ruvane Auditorium is at Glaxo in RTP, just NW of Alexander and the
Durham Freeway. See

http://raleigh.pm.org/to-ruvane.html
http://www.acdlabs.com/um/rtp2001/images/ncbc_map.gif

FWIW it's small, comfortable, and you can bring food/drink. (At least,
I do :-)