APM: Fwd: [RPM] brian d foy to present at next meeting!

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at ncsu.edu
Wed May 8 21:32:21 CDT 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [RPM] brian d foy to present at next meeting!
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:34:31 -0400
From: rob.west at tekelec.com
To: Raleigh-PM-list at pm.org

Hello All,

I'm happy to announce that brian d foy has offered to present a talk
on Perl Design Patterns at our next meeting. He has also agreed to
talk briefly about The Perl Review, the Perl Mongers org, and the Perl
community in general.

As you may know, brian is the founder of the national Perl Mongers
organization and has been an active part of the Perl community for
years. His most recent contribution to the community is as Publisher
of The Perl Review (http://www.theperlreview.com). If you'd like to
learn more about him, check out his home page at
http://www.panix.com/~comdog/.

So, please join us at 7:00 PM at Ruvane auditorium on Thursday, May 16
for what will be a very informative presentation. And, don't forget to
invite your friends and colleagues that may be interested in becoming
Perl Mongers.

Thanks,
Rob West

[ For more information about Raleigh Perl Mongers, see
http://raleigh.pm.org. ]