[mplspm]: Perl Training

Robert.C.Young at seagate.com Robert.C.Young at seagate.com
Thu Nov 7 16:38:04 CST 2002

Thanks Keith. I took my beginning & intermediate Unix classes there, too.

                    "Keith Miner"
                    <keithm at holme        To:     <mpls at pm.org>
                    scorp.com>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: [mplspm]: Perl Training
                    owner-mpls at pm
                    .org
                    No Phone Info
                    Available

                    11/07/2002
                    03:36 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mpls

Some of my staff and I have had good experience with Euler Solutions
Inc.  You can read about their Perl classes at
http://www.euler.com/training/perl.html
And see their schedule & pricing at
http://www.euler.com/training/classSchedule.html

Keith Miner